All t-shirt sale proceeds go to the local effort to support children and their families that are undergoing treatment of pediatric cancer.
T-shirts are $10 and vintage/throwback shirts are on sale for $5.
T-shirt vendor locations include:
- East and West Campus in the Main Office from 8-4 pm
- McHenry Public Library 9-9 M-Th, 9-5 Friday-Saturday, Noon-4 on Sunday
- Online official St. Baldrick’s gear sponsored by Think Ink, order today
Date: March 4th
Time: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Location: Richardson Farms
909 English Prairie Rd, Spring Grove
- Tickets cost $30 per person or $50 per couple
- Each ticket purchase includes: (2) FREE drink tickets as well as $500 in Funny Money to be used at the Casino Tables.
- To purchase tickets visit Eventbrite and search “Casino Night St. Baldrick’s”
- Coat check – Free Appetizers – Music – Cash Bar – Silent Auction – 50/50 Raffle
- All proceeds from this event will be donated directly to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation at the Head Shaving Event at McHenry West Campus High School on March 16, 2017
Date: March 11th
Time: 12:00 P.M.
Location: McHenry High School East Campus
1012 N Green St, McHenry
- 6-10 People Per Team
- 7th Graders and Older (no special brackets for age or ability)
- $10 Per Person
- Price includes FREE VolleyBALD Cinchbag or Water Bottle!
Sign up your team by filling out this form. Please turn in this form along with permission slips for each player (applicable to minors only), and total fees due to the address below NO LATER THAN 3:00 pm on Friday,March 3rd.:
East Campus High School
Attn: Kyle Hobson
1012 N. Green St.
McHenry, IL 60050
Be the Match Bone Marrow Registry Drive
Be The Match connects thousands of patients per year with their life-saving marrow donor, but thousands more are still searching for their match. It takes an ordinary person to be someone’s cure!
Click the link to print the Bone Marrow Flyer
If you are interested in donating bone marrow, please click the link to learn more about being a match and printing the Match Media Fact Sheet.
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: McHenry High School West Campus,
4724 W. Crystal Lake Rd., McHenry
Here’s how to sign up:
Visit www.rrvbc.org and click on “Marrow Program” – USE Promo Code: SWAB4LIFE, then follow these steps:
- Step 1: Confirmation of Registry Guidelines
- Step 2: use PROMO CODE: SWAB4LIFE
- Step 3: Complete Registration
- Step 4: Receive & Return Cheek Swab Kit
Anyone can join the registry, as long as they are between the ages of 18 – 44, meet health guidelines, and are committed to donating to any patient in need.
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
Being a Baldie is not your cup of tea? We still need you! Let’s pony up and cut off and donate that 8″+ ponytail!
Pantene Beautiful Lengths makes it possible for women everywhere to share their hair with women who’ve lost theirs. Donated hair is used to make real-hair wigs to help women fighting cancer to feel like themselves again.
Chipotle Fundraiser Night
2304 Richmond Rd, McHenry
March 1, 2017
Buffalo Wild Wings Fundraiser Night
Buffalo Wild Wings Hwy 31
March 6-10, 2017
Wendy’s Hwy 31
March 11, 2017
McHenry Community VolleyBALD Tournament
at East Campus
NHS/Warrior Nation Hospice Shopping at Meijer
Lemonade/T-Shirt stand at Meijer with the Lemonade Brigade
Culver’s Fundraiser Night
Culver’s Hwy 120